Scooter rider hurt in Lowestoft crash
A 17-year-old Suzuki scooter rider suffered cuts and bruises after his vehicle was involved in a collision with a Honda car on the A12 roundabout at the junction of Leisure Way, Lowestoft, at about 8.30am today.
The 17-year-old boy who was treated at the scene by ambulance personnel.
Police are asking anyone who saw the vehicles just prior to the collision or the crash itself to call PC Gary Brown at Lowestoft on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 7 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way