Mum drops six dress sizes after losing more than 7 stone
- Credit: Slimming World
A woman from Poringland is celebrating life changing weight loss that has seen her go from a size 22 to a size 8.
Sara Cunningham, 43, from Howe Lane, was recently awarded 'biggest loser' in her slimming group after trimming down to her goal weight by losing more than seven stone.
The mum of two explained after being overweight for all of her adult life, she was determined to turn her health around after she had her children.
Mrs Cunningham said: 'I had tried several diets in the past but could never stick to them as they didn't teach me how to change habits of a lifetime.
'The turning point came for me when I realised I needed to be a healthier mum for my children and I wanted to be a good role model.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Cunningham credits Poringland Slimming World for helping her take the first step in discovering a new love for being active and said the group has changed her life.
She said: 'As I lost weight I became more active as I found it easier to move, my breathing became easier and I have more energy.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
'I have increased my ability to run and I have found a love for power hoop.'