Mum drops six dress sizes after losing more than 7 stone
- Credit: Slimming World
A woman from Poringland is celebrating life changing weight loss that has seen her go from a size 22 to a size 8.
Sara Cunningham, 43, from Howe Lane, was recently awarded 'biggest loser' in her slimming group after trimming down to her goal weight by losing more than seven stone.
The mum of two explained after being overweight for all of her adult life, she was determined to turn her health around after she had her children.
Mrs Cunningham said: 'I had tried several diets in the past but could never stick to them as they didn't teach me how to change habits of a lifetime.
'The turning point came for me when I realised I needed to be a healthier mum for my children and I wanted to be a good role model.'
Mrs Cunningham credits Poringland Slimming World for helping her take the first step in discovering a new love for being active and said the group has changed her life.
She said: 'As I lost weight I became more active as I found it easier to move, my breathing became easier and I have more energy.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 6 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 7 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 8 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
'I have increased my ability to run and I have found a love for power hoop.'