Families 'thoroughly enjoy' Sandringham food, craft and wood festival
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
Families have been “thoroughly enjoying” themselves, at a villages’ food, craft and wood festival - which has returned this year.
With demonstrations from top chefs and a chainsaw competition with some of the UK’s most impressive carvers, food and craft-lovers were spoilt for choice at this year’s Sandringham festival.
The event took place on Saturday August 7 and Sunday August 8.
Marge Needham, from Living Heritage Events which runs the festival, said: “We have had a lovely time. It’s fabulous to get back to Sandringham which is our favourite venue.
“People have come out and thoroughly enjoyed it. They have also been telling us how safe they feel.
You may also want to watch:
“Visitors have loved what we have done here and many have stayed for the whole day.”
Living Heritage Events usually run four fairs at Sandringham every year but due to the pandemic last year these events were cancelled.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 Major new £20m green business park approved
Ms Needham added: “We are looking forward to the Sandringham Game and Country Fair in September which will also be set out in a Covid safe environment.”