Bus company running shuttle service to help residents during two-week town road closure
- Credit: Archant
A coach operator is helping out north Norfolk residents during the two-week closure of a central road in their village.
Sanders Coaches announced it would be organising a shuttle bus in Mundesley while roadworks take place in Cromer Road.
The works are due to start on Monday, May 13 and will see part of Cromer Road shut, with a lengthy diversion route in place via Southrepps, Thorpe Market and Cromer.
The works have been organised by Norfolk County Council to prepare utilities for new homes.
Sanders said it will be operating the shuttle but service from Tesco in Mundesley to Cromer bus station.
You may also want to watch:
Its buses from North Walsham to Cromer will run as normal until Gold Park then continue straight on to Suffield Park.
A timetable is expected to be available online by the weekend.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
Cromer Road will be closed from until May 24, with roadworks expected to continue until May 28.
- Check our live traffic map before you travel.