Salhouse: Parishioners put on their first amateur dramatic production to raise church funds
Funds are being raised through the very first production put on by the Salhouse Church (Very Amateur) Players on Saturday.
Parishioners at All Saints Church in Salhouse have come together to create their own production of Cinderella.
Carole Woodward and fellow fundraising committee members, Rev Lorna Allies, Linda Stone and Jane Jermy, decided to put on the show and are now eagerly awaiting the curtain raising.
Carole said: 'We don't have a proper stage but we are going to have fun and it's all to raise funds for the church.
'Hopefully it will also get people interested in the church and show that we know how to have a bit of fun too.'
The panto is being performed at the Jubilee Hall, on Lower Street, as a dress rehearsal at 2pm and main performance at 7pm on Saturday.
Tickets are �2 for adults and �1 for children for the dress rehearsal and �4 or �2 for children for the main performance.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 5 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 6 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 7 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
There will be some tickets available on the door but can be bought in advance from Linda on 01603 721298 or Carole on 01603 721530.