Salhouse: Parishioners put on their first amateur dramatic production to raise church funds
Funds are being raised through the very first production put on by the Salhouse Church (Very Amateur) Players on Saturday.
Parishioners at All Saints Church in Salhouse have come together to create their own production of Cinderella.
Carole Woodward and fellow fundraising committee members, Rev Lorna Allies, Linda Stone and Jane Jermy, decided to put on the show and are now eagerly awaiting the curtain raising.
Carole said: 'We don't have a proper stage but we are going to have fun and it's all to raise funds for the church.
'Hopefully it will also get people interested in the church and show that we know how to have a bit of fun too.'
You may also want to watch:
The panto is being performed at the Jubilee Hall, on Lower Street, as a dress rehearsal at 2pm and main performance at 7pm on Saturday.
Tickets are �2 for adults and �1 for children for the dress rehearsal and �4 or �2 for children for the main performance.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
There will be some tickets available on the door but can be bought in advance from Linda on 01603 721298 or Carole on 01603 721530.