Russell Brand hailed as ‘a lovely, genuine guy’ after handing out cookies at Norwich show
- Credit: Archant
Russell Brand sweetened up fans at his Theatre Royal show by handing out cookies and spending 'the entire interval trying to meet everyone'.
The comedian performed in Norwich on Monday night as part of his 71-date Re:Birth tour and earned 'respect' for sacrificing his interval for selfies with the audience.
He also left chocolate-chip cookies on seats with a Hare Krishna sticker on them.
@itsalicetime posted on Instagram: 'Awesome seeing Russell Brand last night. Spent the entire interval trying to meet everyone, such a lovely genuine guy.'
@petebilton also tweeted: 'Rather than have an interval, Russell Brand just spent 20 minutes coming around the whole room meeting everyone. So much respect for that.'
You may also want to watch:
The controversial comic was even spotted climbing over seats to meet wheelchair users so they did not miss out.
@kate_mate_68 tweeted: Went to watch @rustyrockets at @TheatreRNorwich with an open mind. His use of interval time was the best I've ever seen.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 5 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 6 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 7 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
'He went into the stalls, chatted to fans, had pics & made his way to the wheelchair users, where he spent all his time having selfies etc'.
Did you get a selfie with Russell? Tweet us @EDP24