Rush hour crash between motorbike and car closes Dereham Road in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Dereham Road in Norwich has reopened following an earlier crash between a car and motorbike.
The road was blocked off by police at around 6pm following reports of an accident near to the Nelson Street junction.
The crash was between a Volkswagen Golf and a red Honda 125cc bike.
Police said the bike's rider, who is in his early 20s, was injured and was treated by paramedics at the scene.
It took more than an hour for an ambulance to arrive.
You may also want to watch:
The injuries are currently unknown but are not thought to be serious.
Any witnesses to the incident should call 101 and ask for PC 667 Chambers.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban