RSPCA branch launch new weekly lottery draw
- Credit: Archant
An RSPCA branch has joined forces with Make a Smile Lottery for a new fundraising initiative.
RSPCA Mid Norfolk & North Suffolk Branch have announced its new partnership with the charity, and will be launching its lottery from this month.
Animal lovers can now join the Make a Smile lottery draw, specifically to support RSPCA Mid Norfolk & North Suffolk Branch, giving them the chance to win weekly cash prizes each and every week, while supporting vital work of rescuing, rehabilitating and rehoming vulnerable animals.
Sally Thomas, marketing manager for Make a Smile lottery, said: “We are delighted that RSPCA Mid Norfolk & North Suffolk Branch have taken the step to provide an essential and reliable regular income to help fund their services by coming on board with our lottery.
“We hope that it will be a long-lasting partnership in which we can help them raise some much needed income. We are a charity ourselves, and the great thing about our lottery is that all profits go back to the charity sector.”
You may also want to watch:
The RSPCA rehome a variety of animals including cats, dogs, rabbits, small furries and exotics such as reptiles and birds.
They do not have an animal centre, so all of their animals are housed either at private boarding establishments or with fosterers.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
Greg Brown, chief executive officer of the RSPCA Mid Norfolk & North Suffolk Branch said: “We are very excited to be launching with make a smile lottery.
“The funds raised will go towards finding loving new homes for the hundreds of vulnerable animals in our care and will be used to assist the pet owners who rely on our services across the local area.”
The first draw for RSPCA Mid Norfolk & North Suffolk Branch will be held on Friday 17th July 2020.
How to play the RSPCA Lottery
From the very first weekly lottery draw with make a smile lottery in support of RSPCA Mid Norfolk & North Suffolk Branch, lottery players will be helping thousands of local animals secure a second chance at happiness and also help create a kinder world for animals for future generations to come.
For £1 per entry to the draw each week, lottery members have the chance to win one of 51 guaranteed weekly prizes, including a top prize of £1,000 and a further 50 £10 prizes. There is also a rollover jackpot of £250 which if not won increases by £250 each week up to a maximum of £10,000.
The prize fund is reviewed regularly and as more people join the draw, the prizes will increase.
Supporters can either join up with one of the fundraisers or online by visiting: www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk or calling: 0300 303 4500