Grandpa the cat needs loving home after fight with illness
- Credit: Archant
Can you help find a home for one of these rescue cats?
The RSPCA East Norfolk branch has found loving homes for lots of the animals in its care.
However, the work doesn’t stop as there are still plenty of cats that need to find forever homes.
Grandpa arrived at the rescue centre very poorly with cat flu.
He has since been castrated, chipped and vaccinated and is now feeling much better.
You may also want to watch:
He would suit a home as the only cat with just adults. He would also like to be able to have a garden which he can enjoy in the nice weather.
Next is Pasty, a friendly cat of around 10 years old.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 6 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 7 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
He was brought to the branch after he was found poorly but he is now doing well and ready to find a family.
He would like to be able to spend time outside once he has settled in.
Finally, Alan is around eight years old and is wanting to find a home as the only pet, as previously Alan has been stressed when living with other cats.
He would suit a rural county home so he can explore the space around him.
He is not ready to leave the branch at the moment but he can be reserved.
For more information on any of these animals visit the RSPCA East Norfolk website or call them on 07867 972870.