Royal Wedding gallery: Bramfield Primary School kick off celebrations
Children at Bramfield Primary School, in Halesworth, got the Royal Wedding party started early by celebrating today.
The Friends of the school decided to organise a procession and tea party for the children to enjoy.
They also invited along older residents of the village and Bramfield Stepping Stones Pre-School.
Organiser Natasha Bailey said: 'We have a procession of through the grounds of the school and through the secret garden to the playground. There they sat for squash and cakes.'
Mrs Bailey, whose children attend the school, said that the parents had decided to put on the event.
She said: 'We thought it would be a lovely treat for the children to have a royal wedding tea party. It was a fabulous day.'
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 6 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 7 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 8 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK