Roofing firm returns to Norfolk ownership after management buy-out
- Credit: Archant
A roofing contractor is back under independent Norfolk ownership after its directors completed a management buy-out.
Aspect East Anglia, which trades as Aspect Roofing, has a trading history of more than 40 years and employs 30 staff from its base in East Harling.
Managing director Paul Elliston and directors Matthew Dillon and Richard Colley bought the entire shareholding from Somerset-based Bradford & Sons Ltd, which acquired the company in 2012.
The part of the company which designs, manufactures and supplies roofing truss and rafters has been retained by Bradford and Sons under the name of Crendon Timber Engineering.
Aspect Roofing is a specialist roofing contractor with a turnover of around £4m, and can trace its roots to Watton in 1972. It then moved to larger premises in East Harling where it established its timber engineering and trussed rafters business.
Mr Elliston said he and his fellow directors were 'absolutely delighted' to be the new owners and underlined the commitment to the company's staff, suppliers and customers.
'With established relationships continuing to lead to a strong forward order book, and a buoyant market, we are seeing a significant increase in the level of enquiries for both the new build and refurbishment sectors,' he said.
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 4 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 5 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 6 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 7 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 8 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 9 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 10 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
'Combining our specialist skills, developing our dedicated staff and enhancing our service offering will be the priority, while strengthening our existing relationships and our passion for high levels of customer service across a widened geographical reach.'
Aspect Roofing provides roofing services to customers from the private, public, residential and new-build developer sectors, as well as affordable housing providers and education authorities across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
Do you have a business story? Email email@example.com