Roofing firm returns to Norfolk ownership after management buy-out
- Credit: Archant
A roofing contractor is back under independent Norfolk ownership after its directors completed a management buy-out.
Aspect East Anglia, which trades as Aspect Roofing, has a trading history of more than 40 years and employs 30 staff from its base in East Harling.
Managing director Paul Elliston and directors Matthew Dillon and Richard Colley bought the entire shareholding from Somerset-based Bradford & Sons Ltd, which acquired the company in 2012.
The part of the company which designs, manufactures and supplies roofing truss and rafters has been retained by Bradford and Sons under the name of Crendon Timber Engineering.
Aspect Roofing is a specialist roofing contractor with a turnover of around £4m, and can trace its roots to Watton in 1972. It then moved to larger premises in East Harling where it established its timber engineering and trussed rafters business.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Elliston said he and his fellow directors were 'absolutely delighted' to be the new owners and underlined the commitment to the company's staff, suppliers and customers.
'With established relationships continuing to lead to a strong forward order book, and a buoyant market, we are seeing a significant increase in the level of enquiries for both the new build and refurbishment sectors,' he said.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
'Combining our specialist skills, developing our dedicated staff and enhancing our service offering will be the priority, while strengthening our existing relationships and our passion for high levels of customer service across a widened geographical reach.'
Aspect Roofing provides roofing services to customers from the private, public, residential and new-build developer sectors, as well as affordable housing providers and education authorities across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
Do you have a business story? Email email@example.com