Rolex watches worth thousands of pounds are stolen from Lowestoft jewellers
Witnesses are being sought after a man went into a Lowestoft jewellers and stole two Rolex watches.
The man went into PJ Gillman jewellers in London Road North around 4.30pm on December 22 and, after engaging with staff, was shown the watches, each valued at several thousand pounds.
The man then grabbed the watches and ran out of the store.
A police spokesman described the man as being white, in his early 20s, of scruffy appearance, around 5ft 6ins tall, of thin build, possibly with a tattoo on his face/ neck, and dark brown hair.
It is thought he wore a royal blue jacket and jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the incident or anyone with information about who stole the watches or where they are now should call police at Lowestoft by dialling Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 73226/16.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham