Rolex watches worth thousands of pounds are stolen from Lowestoft jewellers
Witnesses are being sought after a man went into a Lowestoft jewellers and stole two Rolex watches.
The man went into PJ Gillman jewellers in London Road North around 4.30pm on December 22 and, after engaging with staff, was shown the watches, each valued at several thousand pounds.
The man then grabbed the watches and ran out of the store.
A police spokesman described the man as being white, in his early 20s, of scruffy appearance, around 5ft 6ins tall, of thin build, possibly with a tattoo on his face/ neck, and dark brown hair.
It is thought he wore a royal blue jacket and jeans.
Anyone who saw the incident or anyone with information about who stole the watches or where they are now should call police at Lowestoft by dialling Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 73226/16.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas