Man accused of Rose Lane car park murder appears in court
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old has appeared in court after he was charged with the murder of a 48-year-old in Norwich.
Rolands Heinbergs, of no fixed address, appeared at Norwich Crown Court today (June 26) having been charged with the murder of 48-year-old David Hastings, of Long Row, Norwich.
Heinbergs, a Latvian who has a beard and wore a blue jumper, spoke only to confirm his details during the 10 minute hearing.
The court heard Heinbergs will have a medical report by the time of the next plea and trial preparation hearing which is due to take place on August 13.
There was no application for bail.
You may also want to watch:
Heinbergs was remanded in custody until the next hearing.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old