Lucky footage captures deer in garden of Norfolk man
- Credit: Archant
This footage shows a herd of deer grazing in the garden of a resident in Norfolk.
Paul Morgan, who lives near Watton, was shocked to find a herd of deer relaxing in his garden at his home.
He took the footage on Sunday afternoon and then posted it to Facebook, where it quickly gained lots of attention.
The animals are believed to be Roe deer, a small species and one of Britain's native deer. They are also said to avoid fields which have livestock in it because the animals make the grass unclean, possibly explaining why they chose Mr Morgan's garden.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have any rare footage or images of our Norfolk wildlife? Send us a message via Facebook or Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?