Robinsons Motor Group’s sales success puts it in 38th place in Sunday Times Top Track 250
- Credit: Robinsons Motor Group
Robinsons Motor Group has been awarded 38th position in the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250.
This recognition for the East Anglian business further reinforces what has already been a fantastic 12 months, with two new dealership openings in Norwich city centre and plans well under way for the redevelopment of its Peterborough franchises later this year.
Celebrating 90 years since first opening under founder Richard Robinson in 1927, the business has grown from strength to strength spreading from its first registered address in Norwich across East Anglia including Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, King's Lynn, Peterborough and Lowestoft.
Now occupying 28 dealerships as the UK's 41st largest dealer group, Robinsons Motor Group remains extremely proud of its family heritage, with many members of the Robinsons' family sitting on its board of governors.
Representing quality vehicles since launch, the group offers a range of high-quality vehicles from brands such as Audi, Mercedes-Benz, SEAT, Skoda, Smart, Citroen and Volkswagen brands with modern and inspiring showrooms employing more than 600 staff across the region.
You may also want to watch:
With the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 title now to add to its list of accolades, the group looks forward to a year of celebration on such a remarkable anniversary.
The Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 league table ranks Britain's private mid-market growth companies with the biggest sales. It is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each October, with an awards event in November.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting