Roadworks to begin on Monday in Thetford
Work will begin on Monday to repair the A1066 Mundford Road, Thetford.
The site will extend from the junction with the A11 Thetford Bypass through to the junction with Station Road. The work, which will be carried out overnight, will take two weeks to complete.
During the resurfacing works it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic between 7pm and 7am. A signed diversion via the A11 Thetford Bypass, A1075 Norwich Road and A1066 Mundford Road will be in place for the duration of the closure.
Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors