Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- Credit: One.Network
Roadworks are causing delays on the A146.
Resurfacing, along with utility work and temporary speed limits, are causing delays to both drivers and bus companies between Norwich and Beccles this morning.
Norfolk County Council is resurfacing part of the A146 at Holverston and Framlingham Pigot and Kirby Bedon.
While the work is being carried out 24hr 10mph speed limits are in place.
The work is scheduled to take place from May 10-June 7, 2021.
You may also want to watch:
Also along the A146, near to The Gull Inn, Anglian Water is carrying out waterworks. The work is scheduled to take place until May 14. While the work is being done temporary traffic lights are in place.
For the latest travel information visit the EDP24 traffic map.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford