Road works to start on two Great Yarmouth streets
Road resurfacing works will begin on Marsh Road and North Drive in Great Yarmouth next week.
The £170,000 work at Marsh Road will take place on Monday and will extend from the junction with Jones (GC) Way to the junction with Coronation Green.
It will take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
During the works the road will be closed to all through traffic between 9am and 4pm with a fully signed local diversion in place.
Work will begin next Tuesday on resurfacing North Drive and the work will extend about 40 metres either side of the junction with Barnard Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
The work will take one day to complete subject to the weather and traffic will be controlled by temporary four way signals.
During both set of works access to businesses and properties will be maintained but it is inevitable there will be some disruption.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named