Road works to start on two Great Yarmouth streets
Road resurfacing works will begin on Marsh Road and North Drive in Great Yarmouth next week.
The £170,000 work at Marsh Road will take place on Monday and will extend from the junction with Jones (GC) Way to the junction with Coronation Green.
It will take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
During the works the road will be closed to all through traffic between 9am and 4pm with a fully signed local diversion in place.
Work will begin next Tuesday on resurfacing North Drive and the work will extend about 40 metres either side of the junction with Barnard Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
The work will take one day to complete subject to the weather and traffic will be controlled by temporary four way signals.
During both set of works access to businesses and properties will be maintained but it is inevitable there will be some disruption.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?