Road works in Filby
Drivers will face a diversion while work is carried out on the main road through Filby, near Acle, this month.
A �380,000 project to repair and resurface the A1064 Main Road is to begin on Monday and is expected to take three weeks to complete.
Work will be done on the stretch of road from Filby Bridge through to about 200 metres east of the Ormesby Lane junction, and the road will be closed to all through traffic while the repair programme takes place.
Drivers will have to follow a signed diversion via the A149 Great Yarmouth road, the A47 Acle road, and A1064 Fleggburgh road.
Phase One, from Filby Bridge to Thrigby Road, is scheduled to take place from Monday, September 19 to Friday, September 23.
You may also want to watch:
Phase Two, from Thrigby Road to Pound Lane, should take place between Monday, September 26 to Friday, September 30.
Phase Three, from Pound Lane to 200m east of Ormesby Lane, should take place from Monday. October 3 to Friday, October 7.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
Norfolk County Council has apologised for any disruption that may be caused, and has said access to properties and businesses within the area affected will be maintained although there will be some disruption.