Road reopens after crash in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
The A149 has reopened after a crash.
A Vauxhall Corsa rolled and landed on its tyres at around 7.40am.
The driver was treated by paramedics and discharged at the scene. They were not seriously injured.
A fire crew from King's Lynn and the police also attended.
The incident closed Queen Elizabeth Way and rush-hour traffic was queuing between the Queen Elizabeth roundabout and Jubilee roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened at around 8.20am.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143