Road reopened at Knights’ Hill roundabout near King’s Lynn after two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Colin Finch
The A149 at Knights' Hill roundabout near King's Lynn has been reopened after it was blocked Hunstanton bound after a two-vehicle crash.
A police spokesman said the crash involved a red Toyota MR2 and a pink Fiat and one of the vehicles hit a sign post.
He said the passengers sustained minor injuries.
Police were called to the incident at 3.48pm.
Diversions were put in place while the police waited for recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire engines from King's Lynn attended the crash.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue