Road in Ormesby St Margaret to close for resurfacing work
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press �2004
Work to resurface North Road in Ormesby St Margaret will see the road closed to traffic for one day.
The county council work is set to begin on Monday, February 27 and will extend from the junction with Yarmouth Road and include the junction with Station Road.
The £17,000 work will take one day, subject to the weather.
It will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic between 9am and 4pm.
Fully signed diversions will be in place for North Road via West Road, Cromer Road and Yarmouth Road. The diversion route for Station Road will be via Scratby Road and Yarmouth Road.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic management operatives can guide motorists.
Business and property access will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 6 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 9 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 10 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital