Road in Ormesby St Margaret to close for resurfacing work
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press �2004
Work to resurface North Road in Ormesby St Margaret will see the road closed to traffic for one day.
The county council work is set to begin on Monday, February 27 and will extend from the junction with Yarmouth Road and include the junction with Station Road.
The £17,000 work will take one day, subject to the weather.
It will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic between 9am and 4pm.
Fully signed diversions will be in place for North Road via West Road, Cromer Road and Yarmouth Road. The diversion route for Station Road will be via Scratby Road and Yarmouth Road.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic management operatives can guide motorists.
Business and property access will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street