Road closure set for Attlebridge
Sections of Station Road in Attlebridge are set to be closed later this month as carriageway repairs are carried out.
Work will take place on Thursday, September 15, with the site will extending from Marriotts Way crossing point northwards to properties one to four on Station Road. The work is set to take one day to complete.
A fully signed diversion via Reepham Road, Fir Covert Road, A1067 Fakenham Road and Station Road will be available for the duration of the works.
Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
The work which will cost �12,700 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Environment, Transport and Development Department – who apologise for any inconvenience caused – and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub