Road closure in North Walsham next week
A road closure in North Walsham will be in place next week to carry out essential maintenance works.
The work will begin on Tuesday March 8 and will take two days to complete.
Lyngate Road will be closed from the turning to Harvey Drive to the junction of Mundesley Road.
A diversion will be in place along the B1145 North Walsham Bypass, Norwich Road and Mundesley Road.
The County Council apologises for any inconvenience it may cause.
The work, which will cost £12,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 4 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 8 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call