Road closed following three-car crash at Holt
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A child of primary school age was among three patients assessed by the ambulance service.
A child of primary school age was among three patients assessed by the ambulance service following a three-vehicle crash near Holt.
A Vauxhall Corsa, VW Golf and Volvo were involved in a collision on the A148 road at Holt on Monday shortly after 8am.
An ambulance crew and a rapid response vehicle were both on scene within eight minutes of the alarm being raised.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was treated for a facial injury but none of the patients were taken to hospital.
Traffic was disrupted as the road was closed for over an hour while the wreckage was cleared. Police have confirmed it has since reopened.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out