Road closed following three-car crash at Holt
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A child of primary school age was among three patients assessed by the ambulance service.
A child of primary school age was among three patients assessed by the ambulance service following a three-vehicle crash near Holt.
A Vauxhall Corsa, VW Golf and Volvo were involved in a collision on the A148 road at Holt on Monday shortly after 8am.
An ambulance crew and a rapid response vehicle were both on scene within eight minutes of the alarm being raised.
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was treated for a facial injury but none of the patients were taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was disrupted as the road was closed for over an hour while the wreckage was cleared. Police have confirmed it has since reopened.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000