Overturned lorry closes road
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A road has been closed after a lorry overturned following a crash near Thetford.
Emergency services have been called to a crash on the A134 at Mundford this morning (Thursday, November 28).
A lorry has overturned resulting in the road being blocked.
There are however no injuries as a result of the crash.
Highways England are currently on the scene while the lorry is being recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Mundford roundabout and Brandon Road are still closed but the A11 is open.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) tweeted: *ROAD CLOSED*
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
#A134 #Thetford to #Mundford due to an overturned lorry on the A134 at #Lynford. No injuries but the road is blocked. Awaiting recovery and @HighwaysEAST attendance. Avoid the area if possible. Thank you for your patience.
@NorfolkPolice @BrecklandPolice #1852".
Norfolk Police had earlier warned motorists the road has been closed following the crash.
Police tweeted: "Road closed on the #A134 at Mundford following an RTC. #NorfolkRoads"
As a result of the crash traffic is very slow and at least 25 minutes is being added to journey times.
More to follow.