Road reopened between Great Ryburgh and Stibbard after crash between lorry and two cars
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
Emergency services were called to a crash involving two cars and a lorry on the A1067 this morning.
It happened at around 5.45am and police and firefighters rushed to the scene, at the Great Ryburgh / Stibbard junction.
One of the cars ended up on its roof, but there are not thought to be any serious injuries.
The road is was blocked in both directions while recovery took place.
It reopened around 8am.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Fakenham, Holt and Carrow were all in attendance and made the scene safe but have since been stood down.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 10 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school