Rio Ferdinand or Roy Keane? Rate the World Cup 2018 pundits
- Credit: Archant
Never mind the football, the real World Cup battle is going on off the field.
Pundit v pundit, co-commentator v co-commentator - BBC v ITV.
Do you prefer Glenn Hoddle ('he needs to be more clinical in space') or Mark Lawrenson ('he must've got a dislocated shoelace')?
Is Ally McCoist getting the better of Rio Ferdinand? And what's your verdict on the barely-suppressed rage of Roy Keane?
Meanwhile, who can forget the bow-tie-and-jumper combo sported by Patrice Evra, who made a fool of himself by patronising the eloquent Eni Aluko?
You may also want to watch:
On your marks to give them marks - go!
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire