Reward offered over ‘mindless’ Holt vandalism
A reward has been offered in connection with the 'mindless' smashing of a plant pot in Holt.
Over the weekend of May 12 and 13, vandals smashed the pot of one of two specimen box trees at Custance Court, Bakers and Larners.
A Bakers and Larners spokesman said it was a 'mindless' act and added: 'In view of the strength of the pots this was no accident but a coldly calculated act.
'Holt does not do vandalism and Bakers and Larners of Holt is offering a �250 cash reward for information leading to the successful conviction of those involved.'
Contact PCSO Guy Slade via 101.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof