Reward offered for information on Brampton burglary
- Credit: Archant
A man whose TV was stolen from a house in Brampton near Halesworth has offered a reward for information about the theft.
A 65-inch Samsung TV, which was UV marked with a postcode on the back, was stolen from his house on Station Road in Brampton between 5am and 6am on June 21.
Last month, police released these CCTV images of a man and vehicle officers wanted to trace in connection with the burglary.
And now, the owner is offering a reward of up to £1,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the burglar.
Anyone who recognises the man or the vehicle, or has information about the stolen TV should call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 39780/16.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village