Reward offered for information on Brampton burglary
- Credit: Archant
A man whose TV was stolen from a house in Brampton near Halesworth has offered a reward for information about the theft.
A 65-inch Samsung TV, which was UV marked with a postcode on the back, was stolen from his house on Station Road in Brampton between 5am and 6am on June 21.
Last month, police released these CCTV images of a man and vehicle officers wanted to trace in connection with the burglary.
And now, the owner is offering a reward of up to £1,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the burglar.
Anyone who recognises the man or the vehicle, or has information about the stolen TV should call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 39780/16.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks