Retail expert Mary Portas offers helping hand to Great Yarmouth businesses
- Credit: johnwrightphoto.com
Retail guru Mary Portas is offering a helping hand to Great Yarmouth businesses as she prepares to return to the small screen with a new TV series.
The 'Queen of Shops' is extending her expertise, ideas and insight to independent retailers for the new series, which will be aired on
BAFTA - winning production company Optomen Television - which is behind shows such as The Great British Menu and Heston Blumenthal's Feast - is making the series.
And producers are now looking for independent businesses from Yarmouth that could benefit from Mary's help.
You may also want to watch:
They are keen to hear from any business owners or managers who would like fresh ideas to bring customers through the door and put money in the till. If you feel your business could benefit email email@example.com or call 0203 227 5987.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea