Resurfacing works to close roads in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing works will cause the closure of roads in Thetford town centre next month.
On Sunday, February 12, work will begin on Bridge Street and King Street and will extend from the junction with Bury Road to White Hart Street - and will include the section of road in front of the town council offices on King Street.
The roads will be closed to all through traffic between 9am and 4pm except on Sunday when the closure will be from 7.30am to 5pm.
The works, which will cost £80,000, will take five days to complete and diversions will be in place.
Norfolk County Council said they apologise for any inconvenience which may be caused.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?