Resurfacing works to close roads in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing works will cause the closure of roads in Thetford town centre next month.
On Sunday, February 12, work will begin on Bridge Street and King Street and will extend from the junction with Bury Road to White Hart Street - and will include the section of road in front of the town council offices on King Street.
The roads will be closed to all through traffic between 9am and 4pm except on Sunday when the closure will be from 7.30am to 5pm.
The works, which will cost £80,000, will take five days to complete and diversions will be in place.
Norfolk County Council said they apologise for any inconvenience which may be caused.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich