Resurfacing work on A146 at Hales to take place on Monday
- Credit: Archant © 2004
Resurfacing work will be carried out on the A146 Beccles Road at Hales, near Loddon, on Monday.
The work will take place at the junction with the B1136 Yarmouth Road, from 9.30am to 4.30pm and will take one day to complete.
During the resurfacing works traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals with a convoy system.
The B1136 Yarmouth Road junction will be closed during working hours to all through traffic and a fully signed diversion via the B1136 Haddiscoe, A143 Gillingham and A146 Hales will be in place.
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time but there will be some disruption.
Norfolk County Council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
The work, which will cost £15,000, will be carried out by the council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 4 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 10 Elderly driver taken to hospital after village green crash