Restaurant expansion creates new jobs in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A popular family chain restaurant has announced new jobs for the local area after recent improvements to its Lowestoft branch.
The newly refurbished Potter's Kiln Harvester reopened to guests on May 28 following a two week closure; while a recruitment drive was undertaken and new work completed.
As a result the restaurant has created 15 new jobs, split into five full-time and ten part-time positions, for the Lowestoft area and now has capacity for more than 200 guests.
Speaking about The Potter's Kiln Harvester's recent improvements, general manager, Ben Liversage commented: 'The restaurant looks fantastic and guests have already been very complimentary about the new look and exciting new menu.
'The team are excited to welcome guests, both new and old, into the restaurant and we would encourage anyone who hasn't been to The Potter's Kiln Harvester to come find out what we're all about.'
You may also want to watch:
Located on Leisure Way, the new look restaurant also has additions to its menu, which since reopening has seen more than 5,000 meals sold in the restaurant, and has introduced a cask ale range to improve selection to the bar area.
For more information or to book a table, visit: www.harvester.co.uk/restaurants/eastofengland/thepotterskilnlowestoft or call 01502 733073.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled