Residents urged to support Rocklands pub purchase plan
A public meeting will take place in Rockland All Saints next week to drum up support for a community bid to buy and reopen the village pub.
The White Hart public house has been closed in the village near Attleborough for almost a year.
A group of local residents are calling on locals and people from neighbouring villages to club together and buy the pub.
Dozens of people have already signed up to join the Rocklands White Hart Community Association and a public meeting will be held at the village hall from 7pm next Wednesday.
The group, which is looking to raise �380,000, is calling on investors to purchase shares in the project, which will cost �250 each, in order to buy and refurbish the pub, which is currently up for sale.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.rocklandswhitehart.co.uk or call 01953 747787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 8 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners