Residents to have their say
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Residents of Wymondham and surrounding areas can have their say on issues that matter to them at the town's annual parish meeting tonight (Tuesday, April 26).
The meeting will take place in the Tiffey Room at Wymondham Central Hall in Back Lane from 7.30pm.
Mayor Joe Mooney will lead the meeting and present a town council review of the year.
Dianne Fernee, from Wymondham Dementia Group, will also give a presentation.
At the end of the meeting, residents will be able to ask questions about services in the town, the council's performance and other matters.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call the Central Hall on 01953 608009.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub