Residents to be consulted over new under-8s play area in Thetford
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
Residents in Thetford are being asked to help choose the play equipment which will be installed in a new play area.
The town council and Croxton Road Community Association are working on plans for a new under-8s play area at the Harriet Martineau play park.
Parents and children will be able to view the plans on Wednesday, May 24 from 3.30pm and Sunday, May 28 from 5.45pm at Drake Infant School and Nursery.
The plans will also be at Thetford Market Place on Sunday, June 4 from 11am and at the Harriet Martineau play area from 11am to 2pm on the same day.
Representatives from the community association and council will record people's views and answer any questions.
You may also want to watch:
People will also be asked to cast a vote on their favourite play park design.
For more information contact the council by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01842 754247.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools