Residents escape Suffolk house fire
Residents at a house in a Suffolk village escaped after a fire broke out at the property.
Fire crews from Suffolk Fire and Rescue and police officers were called to the address at Highlfield Road, Stowupland, at around 7.05pm, to a report of a house fire with people trapped inside.
On arrival, officers found that no-one was trapped inside and all were accounted for.
Police officers are working alongside firefighters to establish the cause of the incident.
Earlier on this evening at 5.36pm, fire crews were called to School Road in Knodishall.
Crews from Leiston attended to find a chimney fire, and used a hose reel to extinguish the flames by 7.22pm.