Reports of jewellery shop burgled in Southwold
Police were called to a jewellers in Southwold this afternoon following a reported burglary.
Two people were thought to have been involved in the raid on a jewellers – thought to be the Amber Shop, in Market Place – at about 2.20pm.
A man and a woman are reported to have entered the premises, accessed a cabinet in the back room and stolen a quantity of jewellery. It is thought they may have made off in a small black car heading away from the High Street.
The woman is described as white, around 30 years old, approximately 5ft 6in and of slim build, with brown hair tied in a ponytail. She was wearing trousers with a grey jacket.
The man is described as approximately 5ft 6in, of slim build and was wearing scruffy combat trousers with a black leather jacket.
Witnesses or anyone with information are asked to contact police on 101 quoting reference CAD 210 of 30 September
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge