Wymondham firms Reno Wine and VanVino launch the first in range of refillable gins
- Credit: Chris White
Gin has taken the spirit world by storm over the past few years, and now two Wymondham companies have carved their niche on the bandwagon with a refillable product.
Artificer's Gin will be the first in a range of refillable gins from wine merchant Reno Wine, which already sells refillable wines, and wine and spirit tasting company VanVino.
Distilled in Birmingham, home town of Reno Wine boss Chris White, the London dry gin is compounded with water from the English Whiskey Company distillery and is infused with nine botanicals including orange.
Refills will be available from Reno Wine in Market Street, Wymondham.
Mr Wyndham, owner of VanVino, said: 'Chris and I are very excited about Artificer's Gin and believe it will be a firm favourite for all gin lovers.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wyndham and Mr White are planning to release two more gin varieties during the year.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143