Wymondham firms Reno Wine and VanVino launch the first in range of refillable gins
- Credit: Chris White
Gin has taken the spirit world by storm over the past few years, and now two Wymondham companies have carved their niche on the bandwagon with a refillable product.
Artificer's Gin will be the first in a range of refillable gins from wine merchant Reno Wine, which already sells refillable wines, and wine and spirit tasting company VanVino.
Distilled in Birmingham, home town of Reno Wine boss Chris White, the London dry gin is compounded with water from the English Whiskey Company distillery and is infused with nine botanicals including orange.
Refills will be available from Reno Wine in Market Street, Wymondham.
Mr Wyndham, owner of VanVino, said: 'Chris and I are very excited about Artificer's Gin and believe it will be a firm favourite for all gin lovers.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wyndham and Mr White are planning to release two more gin varieties during the year.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?