Remembrance in Norfolk - Armistice Day events in our region on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
These are just some of the many Remembrance Day events, held in Norfolk on Sunday, November 12.
• Attleborough, at the war memorial, at 10.50am.
• Beccles, war memorial at 1.45pm, service at St Michael's Church, at 2.45pm.
• Bungay, a service at St Mary's Church, at 2pm.
• Cromer, parade at 2.50pm, parish church service, at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
• Diss, a parade from United Reformed Church, at 2pm, then a service at St Mary's.
• Downham Market, parade from the town hall, at 2.15pm.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
• Great Yarmouth, at St George's Park, at 10.55am.
• Hunstanton, parade from the United Services Club to the war memorial, at 10am.
• Holt, a service at the Methodist Church, at 10.30am.
• King's Lynn, parade from the town hall to the tower gardens, at 11am.
•Lowestoft, at the Royal Plain, at 10.40am.
• Norwich, war memorial at 10.40am, service at Norwich Cathedral, at 11.40am.
• Thetford, at the Market Place, at 10.30am.
• Wymondham, a parade to the war memorial for 2.30pm, then a service at the Abbey.
This database contains the names of almost 33600 men from Norfolk and Suffolk who went off to serve in the First and Second World Wars never to return. You can search the list to find your relatives, or those from your town and village. We want users to add information and photographs, and leave tributes to the fallen - to ensure their sacrifice is remembered for future generations.