Registration opens for charity run at Norfolk Gliding Club
A life-saving charity will be staging its third runway run at a south Norfolk airfield later this summer.
Registration has opened for the East Anglian Air Ambulance event at the Norfolk Gliding Club headquarters at Tibenham Airfield, near Diss, on Sunday, September 25.
More than 150 people took part in last year's fundraiser and the charity is organising a longer 10km run in addition to the 5km race.
Organisers said the event is open to anyone from club runners, fun runners in fancy dress, joggers and walkers.
Entry costs �10 for adults and �5 for concessions.
You may also want to watch:
Download the entry form at www.eaaa.org.uk
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen