Can you give handsome Reg the dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
He loves a bit of fuss and attention – and now Reg wants to show someone his cuddly side in his quest for permanent new home.
The three-year-old Collie cross is currently staying at a foster home because he is finding kennel life tough.
A spokesman for the Dogs Trust Snetterton rehoming centre, which is trying to rehouse him, said he would need some time to get to know his owners – but said that once he does: 'He will show you his cuddly side.
'Handsome Reg is a loveable boy who likes gentle fuss and attention.
'Reg is looking for a patient adult-only home where he can be the only pet and have you all to himself.
'He is very friendly, loves people and is house-trained but still learning how to play with toys.
'At the moment Reg is in a foster home as he is finding kennel life a bit tough. Given the chance, he's a lovely boy who will make a fantastic and loyal companion.'
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 3 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 4 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 7 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 8 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 9 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 10 Royal estate closes winter light trail due to bad weather
Anyone who can give Reg a new home should contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
Dogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.