Reepham Road in Taverham reopens following multiple vehicle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Reepham Road has reopened following an earlier multiple vehicle crash near the Drewray Drive junction in Taverham earlier.
The road was closed in both directions after a van and two cars crashed.
Police received the call to the incident at around 5.15pm this evening.
A spokesman for the force said: 'No one had been injured and ambulance services were not called. A passing paramedic vehicle stopped but left soon after.'
The road remained closed while recovering vehicles were dispatched.
The vehicles involved were a white Ford Transit, a Peugeot 208 and a white Audi.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk