Reepham High School enjoys some summer nights with high energy performance of Grease
- Credit: Reepham High School
Reepham High School evolved into Rydell High for two nights with a high energy, swift paced production of Grease.
The all-singing, all-dancing cast worked creatively as a team to produce a performance of which both the students and school can be very proud.
The audience became part of the play as they were given the role of the returning class of '59.
The Burger boys were outstanding with their teamwork and stage presence and the Pink Ladies were vocally creative establishing clear personalities between their members.
Sandy (Bethan Garratt) gave a cleverly understated performance that made her so likeable and Danny (Jakob Coe) had the swagger required but was able to produce a sincerity too in his role.
You may also want to watch:
The show was produced and directed by volunteer Rowena Edwards, with live music directed by Geoff Green.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse