Redisham Hall gardens to open for charity
Redisham Hall will be opening its doors to visitors next month as part of a National Garden Scheme (NGS) open day for charity.
On Sunday, July 9, the five-acre gardens, including a two-acre walled kitchen garden, at the hall near Beccles will be open to the public from 2pm to 6pm.
Visitors can also enjoy wandering around a peach house, vinery and glasshouses.
The event will be supporting many charities including Marie Curie, Macmillan Cancer Support, Hospice UK, Carers Trust, Parkinson’s UK and the MS Society.
Tea and cake will also be on offer as well as plants for sale.
The owners have been opening the gardens for the National Garden Scheme for over 50 years.
Admission costs £4.50 for adults, with under 16s free. No dogs are allowed.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
To find out more about NGS open days at other gardens in the area, visit their website at www.ngs.org.uk