Red Rooster is bringing rhythm and blues back to Euston Park in 2017
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A rhythm and blues festival is returning to a country estate for the fourth time in 2017.
Red Rooster, which is held in the grounds of Euston Hall, will be taking place from June 1 to 3.
Leading to bill will be legendary singer-songwriter and producer Nick Lowe. The British artist, who began life on the punk rock scene, is known for his versatility and has experimented with pop, country and Americana.
Nick said: 'I am delighted to be part of Red Rooster 2017. It is a great festival in a beautiful and historic setting.'
Rhythm and blues star Nick Waterhouse and full-throttle soul machine Barrence Whitfield and The Savages will also be taking to the stage
You may also want to watch:
Also on the bill are Texan country music star Cale Tyson, hot Spanish blues from Guadalupe Plata, and London's The Hanging Stars with a repertoire of 60s swamp Americana.
Tickets are on sale now, priced £55 (plus booking fee) for the weekend – this includes three nights of camping and parking.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
Day tickets for the Saturday are £35 and include one night of camping and parking. As always, entry for children is free.
To buy tickets or to follow new act announcements, go to www.redrooster.org.uk