Café and bar with over 35s in mind touted for Prince of Wales Road in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A cafe and bar with the over 35s in mind has been touted for one of Norwich's busiest night life spots.
A licensing application has been lodged for 20 Prince of Wales Road, for a venue by the name of Red Rock Café, which has an older demographic in mind than some of its neighbours.
It has been submitted by a company called Gotts Leisure Ltd, which is also responsible for the Fluke venue on the same road.
The application says: 'The target age group are the over 25s, although the music, lighting, décor and furniture is intended to appeal to an older demographic so the average age of our customers will be 35+.
'The business model is purposely different from what is currently available in this part of Norwich and aims to broaden the make-up of people attracted to the city centre late into the night.'
You may also want to watch:
The application sets out opening times of 10am until 4am, seven days a week.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch