Café and bar with over 35s in mind touted for Prince of Wales Road in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A cafe and bar with the over 35s in mind has been touted for one of Norwich's busiest night life spots.
A licensing application has been lodged for 20 Prince of Wales Road, for a venue by the name of Red Rock Café, which has an older demographic in mind than some of its neighbours.
It has been submitted by a company called Gotts Leisure Ltd, which is also responsible for the Fluke venue on the same road.
The application says: 'The target age group are the over 25s, although the music, lighting, décor and furniture is intended to appeal to an older demographic so the average age of our customers will be 35+.
'The business model is purposely different from what is currently available in this part of Norwich and aims to broaden the make-up of people attracted to the city centre late into the night.'
You may also want to watch:
The application sets out opening times of 10am until 4am, seven days a week.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 5 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 6 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?