Red car driver fails to stop after knocking woman from bicycle in Lowestoft
- Credit: Picture: Nick Butcher
Police have appealed for information to traffic collision in which a woman was knocked off her bicycle in Lowestoft.
At around 8,40pm on Saturday, September 2, a woman was at the junction of Pier Terrace and Belvedere Road when she was knocked over by a red car.
The car failed to stop following the collision and is thought to have driven across the town's Bascule Bridge.
The cyclist suffered minor injuries in the incident.
Police are keen to hear from anybody who may have information regarding the incident, or anybody who may have witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who can help police with this appeal should contact 101 and ask to speak to PC Robinson 1932 at Lowestoft Police Station.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich