Red Arrows to fly over Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: PA
The Red Arrows are set to take to the skies over Norfolk this weekend as part of a military airshow.
The RAF display is part of this year's Folkestone Air Display which will take place from 4pm on Sunday, August 8 and the Red Arrows will fly over the county on the way to performing at the airshow.
The Red Arrows will fly over Shipdham and Long Stratton on Sunday as part of the Scampton to Biggin Hill transit.
Red Arrows route in full
Red Arrows - RAF Scampton to Biggin Hill transit - August 8
- RAF Scampton - 12.40pm
- Fiskerton - 12.42pm
- Skegness - 12.46pm
- Oversea - 12.49pm
- Shipdam - 12.53pm
- Long Stratton - 12.55pm
- Bungay - 12.57pm
- Bawdsey - 1.01pm
- Oversea - 1.05pm
- Maidstone - 1.11pm
- Biggin Hill - 1.15pm
Red Arrows - Biggin Hill to Folkestone - August 8
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- Biggin Hill - 3.49pm
- Sevenoaks - 3.51pm
- Sutton Valence - 3.53pm
- Sittingbourne - 3.55pm
- Whitstable - 3.57pm
- Barham - 3.58pm
- Folkestone - 4.01pm
- Oversea - 4.02pm-4.36pm
- Hawkhurst - 4.40pm
- Biggin Hill - 4.44pm
Red Arrows - Biggin Hill to Scampton transit - August 8
- Biggin Hill - 7.10pm
- Sevenoaks - 7.12pm
- Herongate - 7.15pm
- Westerfield - 7.22pm
- Stanhoe - 7.31pm
- Skegness - 7.34pm
- RAF Scampton - 7.40pm
The Red Arrows flew over Norfolk for VE Day in May 2020 from their base at RAF Scampton in Lincolnshire on their way to perform a flypast over the capital.
And they took to the Norfolk skies in September in celebration of RAF Mildenhall's 100th anniversary, flying near or over towns including Hunstanton, Fakenham and Dereham.